Key facts and figures
- €60M invested in six operating clinics: France – Compiegne, France – Creil, France - La Garenne Colombes, Poland – Krakow, Romania – Bucharest, Romania – Cluj, and new centres under construction (Zgorzelec)
- 190 medical staff dedicated to oncological patients
- More than 330 employees in total
- 14 linear accelerators installed and operating at the end of 2016
- Our patients benefit of the most advanced radiotherapy techniques: VMAT, IMRT, 3D, stereotactic and brachytherapy applied in each of our centers
- 7.500 patients treated through radiation therapy in 2017. In the firs half 2018 about 4.600 patients received the treatment.
- Amethyst Radiotherapy is set to continue its fast growth and to reach 20 clinics and 40 linear accelerators by the end of the year 2020.